Introducing a brand new hybrid concept Summer 2021 at Texworld New York City, the Pop-Up Sourcing Showcase was created to feature exhibitors who are not able to participate in-person at the physical show or Traditional Exhibition. The concept provides an opportunity to exhibitors to access both the physical event and the Virtual Platform.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The exhibiting companies will send product samples: (40) fabrics for Texworld New York City exhibitors and (30) apparel pieces for Apparel Sourcing New York City exhibitors.
Each product will have a QR code assigned that is connected to the Virtual Platform. Visitors will be able to scan products, get product information and book an appointment with the exhibiting company.
These products will be featured in a special showcase area on the show floor at the Javits Center, designed by a New York-based trend agency, The Doneger Group.
Fabric and industry experts will be onsite around the Pop-Up Sourcing showcase area to assist, guide, and walk buyers through the area.
Devices will be available onsite to use such as tablets, laptops, and phones to connect to the Virtual Platform if visitors do not have their own or do not prefer to use their personal devices. The venue will also have a fast and reliable complimentary Wi-Fi connection.
- Be a part of the Traditional Exhibition/physical event in a prime location in New York City without being actually present at the show.
- Take advantage of visitor traffic both from well-attended in-person educational programs and visitors of the Virtual Platform.
- Less logistical costs and less labor work for exhibitors.
- Get your product presented and merchandised in a compelling way by one of the most innovative leaders in the trend and business strategies for the fashion and retail industry.
- Pop-Up Sourcing Exhibiting Form (pdf, 1 MB)