We are excited to host you in our first ever hybrid edition of Texworld New York City: the Sourcing Showroom + Virtual Platform. Please read each item carefully in order for you to have the best experience and maximize your participation in the show.
|Tuesday, July 20
||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM EST
|Wednesday, July 21||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM EST|
|Thursday, July 22
||10:00 AM – 4:00 PM EST|
Everything you need to know
- All Texworld NYC Summer 2021 Edition exhibitors will be given access during the soft launch on June 10, 2021. Please note that attendees do not have access to the platform at this time. This period is for exhibitors to start customizing your company page, add product listings, manage team members and master the use of the platform prior to show opening.
- IMPORTANT: Sourcing Showroom exhibitors MUST upload the product images which match the samples sent for display in the Showroom by June 21, 2021. Please ensure the manufacturer reference number listed with the product image matches the manufacturer reference number listed on the submission form mailed with the sample. Make sure the option of “Sourcing Showroom Product” is selected when uploading ONLY products which match samples which will be displayed in the showroom.
- For returning companies (from Winter 2021 Virtual Edition): Your company profile will be pre-filled from the last edition. Please check and update your changes.
- What you’ll need to prepare:
- Company bio or summary if you have not provided this upon application
- Company logo if you have not provided this upon application
- Product photos, promotional video, and product details (in jpeg format), see below for more details on Product Listing
- List of your team members/company representatives with unique email address
- Details of Product Listing:
- All exhibitors are allowed to add 100 total product listings
- Sourcing Showroom exhibitors can upload photos as follows:
- Texworld NYC: 40 Sourcing Showroom products and 60 Virtual Platform only product images
- Apparel Sourcing NYC: 15 Sourcing Showroom products and 85 Virtual Platform only product images
- You are able to add (1) photo for each product listing
- In each product listing, you will be able to add:
- (1) Embedded video
- Product category
- Website link/ link to brochure
- Minimum order
- Each exhibiting company can add a maximum of (8) representatives. (1) admin and (7) team members. The admin will receive the invite to the platform and will be responsible for adding the rest of the team members. Admins are able to make changes to role assignments at any time.
- Each team representative is required to have a unique email address. Please make sure that each of your representatives has a unique email address in order for them to create their own profile and manage availability.
- Previous Virtual Platform exhibitors are able to use their previous login details. You are able to update your password.
- Each representative is able to receive unlimited meeting requests from visitors and can send a maximum of 50 meeting requests at a time. The allotted slots open up each time users accept request. It is very important to keep track of meetings as requests come to always have availability open.
- Show hours are in Eastern Standard Time. Coordinate with your team members for meeting availability to accommodate buyers from the US.