We are excited to welcome you to our first virtual edition of Texworld USA. Please read each item carefully in order for you to have the best experience and maximize your experience on the platform.
Click the link below to login. Have your email address and Registration ID ready.
|Tuesday, July 21
||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM EST
|Wednesday, July 22||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM EST|
|Thursday, July 23
||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM EST|
Everything you need to know
- Make sure you are registered first here
- All Texworld USA Virtual Edition visitors will be given access during the visitor launch on July 15, 2020. This period is for visitors to start updating their profile, set up meetings for show dates, and master the use of the platform prior to show opening.
- Visitors will receive a login email on July 15 . Make sure to check the spam folder and Promotions folder if you are using Gmail.
- Seminars and 1:1 video meetings go live on July 21-23. You are able to use the chat function (without video call) and add seminars to your agenda prior to these dates.
- Recommended internet browser to use: Chrome, Safari, Firefox. Any modern web Internet Browser, typically no older than 4 years old should work. No additional plugins are needed.
- We recommend accessing the platform on a desktop. Mobile browsers should be compatible but the user experience may vary depending on the device.
- To get the full experience, make sure you are not using a VPN connection or remote network when accessing the platform. If your company has firewall restrictions, make sure to test prior to the event to make sure it won’t interfere with your access.
- Show hours are in Eastern Standard Time.
- The platform is open 24/7. You are able to set your availability outside of official show hours to be able to cover all time zones.
- The video call function is extended until Friday, July 24 at 11:59 PM EST.
- The platform will stay open for 45 days after the show and you will be able to use all functionalities except for 1:1 video meetings.